MENU

Slide

my messy little office

Tuesday, February 15, 2011



Wanna share with you guys my little work space that i spend 9 hours at every day.



Recently added a mini radio/clock so i can listening to the radio
cos i'm sick of listening to the same playlist everyday!
I think listening to the radio makes me more more chatty and least anti-social

lol, cos when i listen to the songs i really like i obviously cannot sing out loud
at the office, i guess i compensate by being more chatty..
Or .. i tend to have more things to blog about rather than being in a quiet environment. Lol




This is my "neighbour" Melle's & my mini pantry..



IMG_5424

LOL Drawer full of food!
Omg i just added another box of tomato Pretz & Quarts S'mores Muesli bars today. :/




The left side of my table is just folders, files and my workbag and all.
So here's the right side of my table:


IMG_5430



Here's my Vainpot section:


IMG_5427

What do i have here:
  • Chlorophyll supplements
  • Herasys Hair Fragrance Spray so my hair smells yummy after a whole day of work
  • Ettusais Aqua Spash cos air-conditioning is super drying for the skin
  • Victoria Secret Body lotion & Hand Cream in Pure Seduction & Pear Glace
  • Bison strawberry lip balm i bought in Hong Kong
  • Ettusais loose powder
  • Lycee eye drops.

IMG_5428

Matcha Latte, Rose tea, Candies, Cupcake cup I bought from BKK for my tea
(i have a Ben & Jerry Chunkfest mug for drinking plain water!)
candle i got from x'mas, precious moments post-it pad, Doremon tissue box.. lol




IMG_5429

Minnie Mouse pen my group manager bought from HK disneyland
(my pen is wearing a pretty minnie mouse bow somemore, cute!)
and pom pom pen from another colleague!



I don't know about you, but it perks me up when my office table
is full of cute things and my rubbish! (:

End of my very random and weird post! Lol.





Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: